Community Unitarian Universalist Church is a congregation of welcoming, diverse, caring and committed people. We provide an atmosphere and framework for examining spiritual questions individually and communally; serve by enriching the spirit through words, music and fellowship; and educate all ages by promoting ethics, a sense of morality and the pursuit of personal and shared truths. We work together to make our world a more compassionate, just and respectful place.
Expressing and beholding Creativity in all of its forms can be a means of connecting with our sense of the Divine. Join us as Kiya leads us with music and words through a path of understanding how creativity works in our lives.
Piano accompaniment will be … read more.
Current and Past News
- 6th Annual Toy Drive for God’s Pantry Children December 6, 2019 This year our Annual Toy Drive will run from December 1 to December 18. God’s Pantry has experienced a growth in the number of children in need of assistance during this holiday season. Toy’s are needed for children 12 years old or younger. There will be boxes under the holiday tree in the sanctuary for ...
- 2019 Service Auction Success November 27, 2019 The 2019 CUUC Annual Service Auction was sooo much fun and a great success. After expenses, our church profited over $10,000! A huge thank you goes to our Service Auction Chair, Sarah Reiling and her hard working committee. And a special thanks goes to Eric Hoyle, who donated his skillful services as our Auctioneer.
- Welcome Pastor Kris! November 27, 2019 Community Church is pleased to announce we’re contracting with the Reverend Kristen Cervantes, better known as “Pastor Kris,” to act as a consulting minister for the church on a half time basis from January through August, with options to discuss future arrangements. She has expressed great interest in pastoral care and other aspects of church ...
- Choir Rehearsal 1/29/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Sanctuary
- Church Library Open 1/29/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Room D
- Humanist Group 1/30/20 @ 6:00 PM ~ Offsite
- Big History 1/30/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Offsite
- Great Decisions 1/31/20 @ 1:30 PM ~ Founders Hall
- Worship Associate Training 2/1/20 @ 11:00 AM ~ Annex Room F
- Yoga Class 2/1/20 @ 11:00 AM ~ Sanctuary
- Worship & Religious Education 2/2/20 @ 10:30 AM ~ Sanctuary
Annual Pops Concert - February 29, 7pm. Theme: "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" Auditions by Feb. 22 are invited! Tickets: $15-adults, $10-children. Proceeds from this event support CUUC.