Memorial Services and Funerals
In addition to holding celebrations of life for our beloved members and friends, we would be honored to provide this service for you and your family should the need arise.
Services to honor loved ones who have passed on are very personal occasions, so we will work closely with you to ensure that a service we host specially honors the memory of that individual. The service might include the following elements:
- A eulogy
- Poems and other readings
- Prayer, meditation, or a time for personal reflection
- A time for attendees to remember the deceased with stories and memories
- Hymn singing or other music
- An opportunity to light candles
- Family photos, slideshows, or videos
We have a reception hall (with kitchen) across from our sanctuary, suitable for receiving guests after your service concludes.
To discuss options for these services, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.