Community Unitarian Universalist Church is a congregation of welcoming, diverse, caring and committed people. We provide an atmosphere and framework for examining spiritual questions individually and communally; serve by enriching the spirit through words, music and fellowship; and educate all ages by promoting ethics, a sense of morality and the pursuit of personal and shared truths. We work together to make our world a more compassionate, just and respectful place.
Current and Past News
- 6th Annual Toy Drive for God’s Pantry Children December 6, 2019 This year our Annual Toy Drive will run from December 1 to December 18. God’s Pantry has experienced a growth in the number of children in need of assistance during this holiday season. Toy’s are needed for children 12 years old or younger. There will be boxes under the holiday tree in the sanctuary for ...
- 2019 Service Auction Success November 27, 2019 The 2019 CUUC Annual Service Auction was sooo much fun and a great success. After expenses, our church profited over $10,000! A huge thank you goes to our Service Auction Chair, Sarah Reiling and her hard working committee. And a special thanks goes to Eric Hoyle, who donated his skillful services as our Auctioneer.
- Welcome Pastor Kris! November 27, 2019 Community Church is pleased to announce we’re contracting with the Reverend Kristen Cervantes, better known as “Pastor Kris,” to act as a consulting minister for the church on a half time basis from January through August, with options to discuss future arrangements. She has expressed great interest in pastoral care and other aspects of church ...
- Tibetan Buddhism Class 1/28/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Sanctuary
- Choir Rehearsal 1/29/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Sanctuary
- Church Library Open 1/29/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Room D
- Humanist Group 1/30/20 @ 6:00 PM ~ Offsite
- Big History 1/30/20 @ 7:00 PM ~ Offsite
- Great Decisions 1/31/20 @ 1:30 PM ~ Founders Hall
- Worship Associate Training 2/1/20 @ 11:00 AM ~ Annex Room F
- Yoga Class 2/1/20 @ 11:00 AM ~ Sanctuary
Share the Plate, January 26 - is our Community Harvest Garden.
Cottage Meetings - Several cottage congregational meetings will be held to discuss church security. This topic will be discussed during Church Chats next Sunday, January 26. Church member attendance is encouraged. We need your input.
Guest At Your Table program - is a part of the UU Service Committee's drive to help out in our communities and around the world. Please take a box home and place on your table into which you can donate coins/bills. Please gather all your cash donations to give to Guest At Your Table program by the end of January. You may add them up and write a check to UUSC (Unitarian Universalist Service Committee) with Guest at Your Table in the memo.