Community Unitarian Universalist Church is a congregation of welcoming, diverse, caring and committed people. We provide an atmosphere and framework for examining spiritual questions individually and communally; serve by enriching the spirit through words, music and fellowship; and educate all ages by promoting ethics, a sense of morality and the pursuit of personal and shared truths. We work together to make our world a more compassionate, just and respectful place.
Current and Past News
- Annual Service Auction October 13, 2019 Save the date! Saturday, November 16 is our annual service auction. It’s not just a fundraiser, it’s a party! Join us for an evening of fun and fellowship while you bid on goods, events, and services donated by members and the community, in both live and silent auctions. Your ticket price includes dinner! Get your creative ...
- “God Loves Uganda” Hosted by Rev. Mark Kiyimba October 9, 2019 Film Attendees at Community UU Church will have an opportunity on October 12 to donate to the school and orphanage founded by Rev. Kiyimba in Uganda. The primary school serves children who would otherwise have no opportunity for education. The orphanage is for children whose parents have died of AIDS. Your contributions in any amount ...
- October Share the Plate – Meals on Wheels October 3, 2019 Our Share the Plate offering for October goes to the Meals on Wheels Fund and the time is critical. They just learned they have had severe funding cuts and will have to cut 38,005 meals in the coming months if they cannot raise additional funds. This service helps so many housebound members of our community ...
- Fall Campout 10/18/19 - 10/20/19 @ 12:00 AM ~
- Newsletter Deadline 10/18/19 @ 12:00 AM ~ Office – Community UU Church
- Men's Fellowship Breakfast 10/19/19 @ 8:30 AM ~ Poor Richard’s Cafe
- Women's Fellowship Breakfast 10/19/19 @ 8:30 AM ~ Poor Richard’s Cafe
- Yoga Class 10/19/19 @ 11:00 AM ~ Sanctuary
- Worship & Religious Education 10/20/19 @ 10:30 AM ~ Sanctuary
- Church Library Open 10/20/19 @ 11:45 AM ~ Room D
- Church Chats 10/20/19 @ 12:00 PM ~ Sanctuary